1. Conditions and event instructions: By entering the event you agree to abide by the Conditions of Entry and any instructions given to you by the organisers.
2. Entry Limit: Applications will be accepted up to the entry limit in the order of date received. Entries after this date will be put on a first-come/firstserved waiting list.
3. Entry Fee: If your entry is accepted your fee is not refundable. Subject to our cancellation policy and consistent with other organisations, there is a need to protect the staging of this event and the resultant costs incurred by the event organiser. Before any entries are accepted, events start to incur costs which places the organiser at risk. The organiser is forced to recoup costs to ensure the event's ongoing success. Failure to do so has predictable results. From the moment you enter this event further costs are created therefore there are no cancellation reimbursements or refunds.
4. Medical Condition: All participants are strongly advised to consult their doctor prior to undertaking any exercise programme or sporting event. Any condition should be declared at race entry.
5. Event mementos: Only finishers will receive a commemorative medal.
6. For reason of safety: No entries are permissable from people on roller skates, in wheelbarrows, carrying objects for charity etc.
7. No pets, dogs or horses: Only people with a guide dog will be permitted and if we are advised, a position at the rear of the field will be allocated.
8. Your name will be added to our mailing list so that we can keep you informed about future events and services for up to two years. This information will only be available to the partners of Barnes Fitness Ltd. If you prefer your name not to be included please tick the appropriate box on the entry form.
9. Data protection: Barnes Fitness complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations and you have the right of access to your personal records, held on the computer.
10.Use of image: By entering the event you give permission for the free use of your name, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast, advertising promotion or other account of this event.
11.Event cancellation: If the event is cancelled or delayed due to unforeseen circumstances we will endeavour to stage the event at a later date. In such circumstances we will try to let you know in writing of the cancellation or delay. Your entire liability in respect ofall costs and expenses you may incur as a result of such cancellation or delay will be the entry price you have paid to take part in the event.
12.Race numbers: The swapping of race numbers is strictly prohibited unless pre-authorised by Barnes Fitness and a £3.00 admin fee is paid prior to the event start.